valarltd: (mad)
[personal profile] valarltd
Or "What was Luke Thinking/Drinking! (And is it really Luke, or practical-joking plot-bunny?)"
Or "If I make it an LJ entry, I'll never have to write it into a story."

So there I am, half asleep, and all of a sudden I'm hearing a voice.
Took most of my will-power not to do this at that time, but if I don't do it now, it'll get stuck in my head for weeks.

"You don't believe in the Force, do you, Han? I can open you to it." (long pause, sexy sounds)
"Do you feel the Force now? Now? Oh yeahhhhhhh. Who's your Jedi Master? huh? Who's your Jedi Master!"

OK, so maybe I just need to quit watching Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back before bed.
(At least the phrase "wild Corelli bitch" went unsaid...)

LOL!

Date: 2003-01-23 11:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jkb.livejournal.com
Hi Angel

Just wanted to say thanks for giving me a big laugh. I have to admit, I don't really think it was Luke -- I think you probably were channeling the spirit of Cock-knocker (even before I read your comment at the end, I was thinking the dialogue sounded a lot like Mark Hamill's immortal line, "Don't fuck with a Jedi Master!"). I can easily imagine Mark delivering lines like these in a parody, but I can't quite hear Luke saying them. OTOH, perhaps your Luke has a twisted sense of humor that mine is somehow lacking (and I kind of hope it's not contagious *g*). Anyway, whoever it was, I hope writing it in your LJ exorcised this little gremlin before it could demand a full-size story of its own, since it doesn't sound like you really want to go there. But thanks for sharing; I needed the laugh.

June 2022

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12 131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 31st, 2026 09:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios