Sunday Blues
Breaking up is hard to do, even if it's just RP characters. I'm running a little fragile this afternoon and nearly had a crying jag in the car.
My office is 59 degrees. I have no student help.
yuletide does not go well. Although I'm having great fun reviewing the source.
3_ships does not go at all. I haven't even viewed the source for it. They will come.
Our Christmas Tree stand is missing.
My shopping is NOT done. I have 2 gifts for Bun, 1 for
jkb 1 for
irene_heron and that's it. I think I'm getting Mom a book of Charles Addams cartoons, a frame with pics of all four kids and maybe the DVDs of "Sleeper Cell." I know what I'm getting Jen (shhhh, she reads my LJ) and my father? Definitely the picture frame, no clue on the rest.
Not traveling this holiday. All I want to do right now is crawl into a bottle and come out when I feel better. (dear gus I need to get away from FH for a while. That is a quintessential Han response)
And I'm out of Borgia wine. It's very good, but you can really taste the pepper. I like my wine sweet and this was walking the edge of too dry for me. I haven't even opened the Electric Reindeer Chardonney.
On the plus side, I got my journals set up for
fan_tropolis. Lots of short answer work, lots of communities and friending.
And I got my novel proofread and off to
dakiwiboid. Anyone else wanting a look at an original slash-style novel, LMK.
And Skinny White Chick is playing at the Java Cabana this coming Friday. This is always a good thing.
Cocoa and puff pastry cookies are lurking in my desk drawer for later tonight.
And I'm having fish for dinner.
My office is 59 degrees. I have no student help.
Our Christmas Tree stand is missing.
My shopping is NOT done. I have 2 gifts for Bun, 1 for
Not traveling this holiday. All I want to do right now is crawl into a bottle and come out when I feel better. (dear gus I need to get away from FH for a while. That is a quintessential Han response)
And I'm out of Borgia wine. It's very good, but you can really taste the pepper. I like my wine sweet and this was walking the edge of too dry for me. I haven't even opened the Electric Reindeer Chardonney.
On the plus side, I got my journals set up for
And I got my novel proofread and off to
And Skinny White Chick is playing at the Java Cabana this coming Friday. This is always a good thing.
Cocoa and puff pastry cookies are lurking in my desk drawer for later tonight.
And I'm having fish for dinner.
The novel didn't GET to me, lovey!
Re: The novel didn't GET to me, lovey!
I'll have to send it a different way. Attachments have been giving me endless trouble.
Would you prefer a .txt file by Yousendit or a dedicated webpage?
Either one will do
Re: Either one will do
There we go. Happy reading.
no subject
sounds like you need one.
no subject
Hope your day got better after the gym.
Sometimes you just have those days, you know?